Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MORE BULLSHIT!!!

Well I guess these story telling Mother Fuckers we know as "Shrub & Co." aren't through fabricating stories! Today we get "news" that Iraq is at the center of the "fight against terror" never mind that Bin-Laden dwells somewhere in a cave in Afghanistan! During a commencement speech at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy, Trigger Happy actually had the stupidity to say "Here in America, we are living in the eye of a storm. All around us, dangerous winds are swirling and these winds could reach our shores at any moment." He's right about one thing, we are in the "eye of a storm" and that storm IS "HIM & HIS ADMINISTRATION"! They have single handedly put us in more danger than ever before! Not only have they put us in danger they have KILLED & ENDANGERED THE LIVES OF COUNTLESS SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS IN IRAQ FOR WHAT? I'll tell you for what, FOR THEIR GREED, & GREED ONLY. That IS the TRUTH & not the FABRICATED bedtime story about the "boogie man" that this bunch of storytellers would like you to believe! The IDIOT went on to say, "Hear the words of Osama bin Laden: He calls the struggle in Iraq a `war of destiny' he proclaimed, `the war is for you or for us to win. If we win it, it means your defeat and disgrace forever.'' WTF? So what is he calling Bin-Laden on the phone now or WTF? For him to say Bin-Laden said that is ridiculous, what he wants to do is try and use "scare tactics" to try to convince the American people that we have a "real" reason for being in and staying in this ILLEGAL WAR. He's hoping that by now we have all forgotten that he assured us that there were WMD in Iraq, when the REALITY IS there were not! These story telling Mother Fuckers need to SHUT UP & leave the boogie man stories to Stephen King!

5 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

I thought the same thing when he began to quote UBL. If the facts aren't working for you, just make up a bunch of shit and fling it out there. We know that for twenty some percent of the people in America, it sticks every time.

Thank goodness, a whole lot of people in America now hear him and ask, What the fuck?

Ron said...

I sit here stunned by your total awesomeness.

Paul said...

Geeeeezus I'm scared. I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning because the terriorists might bite my ankles. Oh god save me.

Donnie McDaniel said...

Damn Yoli, are you trying to get me to marry you? So you got my attention now. LOL!

LET'S TALK said...

I will just say; fool me once shame, shame on YOU, fool me, you cant fool me again... he sure fools his Republican citizens, they believe everything he says