Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hypocrisy

I think today I will start with this, FUCK HYPOCRITS!!!! Everywhere you look lately all you see is Hypocrisy, and I for one am damn tired of it. It's bad enough I have to work around a bunch of Shrub loving, hypocritical, Mother Fuckers, but then I turn on the T.V. for what, so I can see the Att. General Dumbo Gonzo say that the 8 firings were mainly Mc Nutty's fault because "he would know more than anyone else, anyone in this room, anyone — again, the deputy attorney general would know best about the qualifications and the experiences of the United States attorneys community, and he signed off on the names." Ok ASSHOLE even if he signed off on the names, YOU ARE the Attorney General!!! This hypocrisy and blame game that the Repugnants like to play needs to stop & NOW!!!! I am sick of their asses getting on public television to cry about how "unfair" they are being treated and how their being "pressured" WHO CARES???? What about the pressuring they did to GET THE ATTORNEYS'S FIRED, GET US IN THIS ILLEGAL WAR, AND THE PRESSURE THEY ARE PUTTING ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THIS WAR 74% OF US WANT OUT OF! Hypocritical Mother Fuckers, when it's convenient for them it's amazing how "smart" they are yet when the shit hits the fan they "all of a sudden" develop AMNESIA. "I don't recall, I'm not sure, I don't know what happened to 5,000 e-mails, I never said mission accomplished" WHAT THE FUCK EVER!!!!! I cannot wait for these selective memory having BITCHES to get what's coming to them. Now we have 3 soldiers kidnapped by Al-Qaida and where in the fuck is the Commander in Lies? No where to be found but don't worry the U.S. will do everything in their power to find them and won't give up! Yeah right! My uncle went missing in Korea and guess what to THIS day we STILL have NO ANSWERS, he was 20 years old! They gave my Grandma a check and a flag and said I'm sorry, well GUESS WHAT? SORRY ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH! Hypocritical bastards if they REALLY want to help the American people they will recognize their STUPIDITY and get our troops out of the TRAP they are in! Now watch this, Prune Faced, Hypocritical Bastard, Shrub has been keeping a very low profile while this tragedy with the kidnapped soldiers has been unfolding, but WATCH him come out TODAY to offer "sympathy" for the death of Jerry Falwell. Like I said before WHAT THE FUCK EVER!!!!

5 comments:

Pursey Tuttweiler said...

Girl,
You can get a rant on like nobody's business. The hypocrisy is what drives me mad, and the fact that there are so many hypocrites that just overlook it is astounding. WTF? I have known hypocrisy all my life, what has changed lately is the number of people who gleefully participate. It is a cancer on our culture.

Tom Harper said...

Great rant. Like they say, there's no honor among thieves. The way these neocons sacrifice each other and shit on each other, they make most thugs look civil.

Who Hijacked Our Country

Donnie McDaniel said...

Hypocrisy is like their version of crack. They just can't seem to get that monkey off their backs.

Undeniable Liberal said...

Nice rant. Gawd that made ME feel better. I need to smoke a cig and cuddle.....

pissed off patricia said...

Whew, that was such a good rant it even made me feel better after reading it.