Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Moral Authority........MY ASS!!!

Ok you know what I really think I am going to completely lose it after the latest IGNORANT comment that I heard. Today we have Sen. Chuck Hagel saying "Gonzales no longer has any moral authority" EXCUSE ME, but WHEN the fuck did he EVER have it? Someone who has his head so far up Shrub's ass that it actually CONSTIPATES him could NEVER have had ANY "moral authority" to begin with! I'll give the man credit for calling for Dumbo's resignation but that's all I give him. For someone to think this Bastard EVER had any moral authority just tells me that they are actually DUMBER THAN THEY LOOK!! WHY does it take Dumbo visiting no excuse me PRESSURING an ailing attorney general for all those Repugs to get themselve's "worked up"? I wish they would get their fucking selve's that "worked up" over the SLAUGHTERING of our Troops, or the SHITTY hospitals THEY "provide" for our wounded soldiers after they have come back from HELL. Stupid me, how could I forget it's not about what WE the people want it's about a bunch of STUPID, FUCKING, SELF-RIGHTEOUS, REPUGS, now trying to make themselve's "look good" in the aftermath of the attorney firings. I want to know again WHY were they not concerned about this in 2004? WHY are they only now getting sooo concerned? Hmmm could it be because SOMEONE is seeking a presidential nomination? These lying sacs of shit DO NOT fool me, EVERYTIME they go against one of their own it's ALWAY'S because they're looking for THEIR OWN GAIN!! They NEVER do anything in the interest of the public because they have NO interest EXCEPT, their own. Now for those that STILL don't believe all you have to do is look at yesterday's events, a self righteous, people hating, bigot dies, and ALL these Repugs come out to give their "sympathy & thoughts" on the matter. WHY don't they come out like that to offer their "sympathy & thoughts" EVERYTIME ANOTHER soldier DIES? Oh that's right, because like I told you earlier THEY DON'T CARE, if it doesn't help them gain politically then it isn't important! Silly ME how could I forget?

5 comments:

Pursey Tuttweiler said...

You nailed it Funky Town.
Alberto, the TEXAS ELECTRIC CHAIR PSYCHO is one of the most immoral men I think that has ever walked the planet. He knew, he fucking well knew, that Shrub was an off-his-rocker killing loving nut case with tons of power, and he road those coat tails to hell and back. He will be the most vilified person in the Shrub history, mark my words. Visiting Ashcroft in the hospital when even Ashcroft, the piece of human waste, was against spying decisions based on illegality, and twisting the old farts words and meanings to get his spy on. Oh hell, don't get me started.

sumo said...

You go girl! That's what I like to hear! Thanks for dropping by...you made me laugh...and that's a good thing!

LET'S TALK said...

The more that comes out about someone in this Administration confirms this country has been in the hands of crooks.

Ziem said...

Oh, my little, partner in crime... How I adore your rants!!

However, again this time, you've hit that nail on the head. Speaking of nails and heads... just say when! lol

Bobby Bittman said...

How are ya?

My god, I had no idea you felt so strongly... NOT.

If Gonzo worked in my bizness, he'd be nothing more than a gopher. He'd gopher coffee; gopher pastries.