Wednesday, August 1, 2007

BASTARDS!!!!!

I ran across this on another blog and felt I needed to post it. Continue if you want to but I need to tell you after I read it I wanted to vomit!!!!!
Here is the story:

RANDOM LAKE, Wis. -- The supervisor of a church child care center in Sheboygan County is on leave while the sexual assault of a 10-month-old girl is investigated.Authorities said the baby was sexually assaulted on June 26, around the time she was being cared for at Our Lady of the Lakes Child Care Center in Random Lake.
Court records say the injuries were consistent with sexual penetration within 24 hrs. The supervisor initially misled investigators about who was working the day the child was found injured.The suspension is required by state licensing regulations.
Investigators have conducted searches at the child care center, the church and the Fond du Lac County home of the center's supervisor.
The BABY underwent reconstructive surgery at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee to repair injuries suffered in the assault.
The father of the baby girl said she is recovering from her injuries and still playing, laughing and giggling.

This is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to vomit, and I cried after I read this. How someone could do this to ANYBODY upsets me but to a BABY, WTF is wrong with these people???? If that were MY child I would be in prison blogging about this!! The "center" by the way, CATHOLIC!!! So much for correcting the "problems"!! These pedophiles need to be locked away somewhere and tortured DAILY, HOURLY, EVERY MINUTE, as far as I'm concerned. They want to scream about SIN, well I don't think God told them to VIOLATE BABIES IN SUCH A HORRIFIC WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! BASTARDS I HOPE THEY ALL SUFFER A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Mariamariacuchita said...

Gee, I think you said it so well!!
Get the bastards..Why isn't the perp indicted already????
Sexual violence against kids is on the rise, unfortunately. We need this outrage to stop it.

Kitchen Window Woman said...

I am shuddering. What a sick thing to do but it is not uncommon. The Catholic Church has fostered and protected its culture of pedophilia for centuries. I fear for all the children in Africa and South America where the Catholics send missionaries.

That poor baby girl - I wonder - will she be physically able to have children some day. Geez!

sumo said...

A bullet in the brain is all these people are good for. And you are right...I'd be in prison too screaming at the top of my keyboard if they'd let me near one.

I saw a Youtube last night about a priest in Australia cursing vile things to some skateboarders. It was absolutely amazing the foul swearing and threats he threw at them...just to get them off of church property. He was even violent but didn't really hurt anyone...though he tried. I can't get Youtube on my blog anymore...so I'll see if I can't get the spot for you.

sumo said...

Funky...for the video go to
frogsdong.blogspot.com
Blanton's and Ashton's I am a contributor there...or click on my sidebar on links page...Blanton's and Aston's........scroll to "A slice of life" and that is the Youtube...you should not miss it! Turn up the volume too and for the best effect watch it more than once. You will be shocked...if that is possible by now.

LET'S TALK said...

I dont understand how anyone can do anything such as you posted to a baby... what manner of man could this person be? That is really beyond SICK!

Tom Harper said...

It's amazing what somebody can get away with when they're hiding behind the protective cloak of the Church.

Who Hijacked Our Country

ParisL0ve2 said...

Maria, the perp hasn't been indicted yet because the supervisor who runs the center isn't telling the truth.

I'm not sure if it was in Funky's blog post or not, but it was in mine about this story. The center supervisor lied to police when they questioned him or her (the story doesn't specify a gender for the supervisor). The supervisor lied about who was working at the center at the time of the sexual assault on the child.

That leads me to two possible conclusions. Either it was the center supervisor who sexually assaulted this baby. Or, the center supervisor knows exactly who sexually assaulted this baby and refuses to cough up the identity of that person.

ParisL0ve2 said...

I just came across a new story about the crime.

Apparently it's now been established that the supervisor is a woman. But the story just doesn't add up.

For instance, the investigators haven't concluded anything. Yet, the church is insisting that the baby WASN'T assaulted at the daycare center. Not surprising that they would try to pass the buck here!!

Another thing that I find really odd is the lies that this supervisor has been telling. They claim that her lies are "honest mistakes". But, if there was nothing to cover up, why the lies? Why lie about who was or wasn't at the center? Why lie about what you did that day? There's a reason for these lies, and it's not just an honest mistake.

And the most sickening thing about the whole situation is these people on the message board for the newspaper website are seriously trying to blame another child for this assault.

If you want to check out the story for yourself, go to http://www.sheboygan-press.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070728/SHE0101/707280420/1973.

pissed off patricia said...

There should be a special unit of hell for anyone that would harm a baby, an old person or an animal.

I think it was last week on FOX they were talking about caring for kids and who did they turn to for advice? A priest. I know all priest aren't bad, but still.